Prezeey

Vehicle disappearing in Pillbox

Date and time (provide timezone): 12AM USTC 2/14/2021

Character name: Oliver Jenkins

Issue/bug you are reporting: Vehicle disappears after being left parked in the ambulance bay at Pillbox.

Expected behavior:  When I /showvehicles, it picture is inside of Pillbox. When I look, my car is not there and I have to call an admin to come get it from another dimension to mine. This both happens when I leave it there parked for a long period of time or log out.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

https://imgur.com/a/Jz62tUz

Vehicle license plate number*: MRDWEEF 

Hello, due to the new interior it sadly may cause vehicles to bug and teleport to another level such as someone may see you vehicle inside of a room but not for others. This has been a well know bug with the recent updates to Mission Row and Pillbox, for instance some vehicle in the lower garage will teleport to the top of the walk way in front of  the main entrance of Mission Row and some people may see it other may not.