Pegasus_

Trucker toll booth bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 05/FEB/2021 14:50 UTC+2

Character name: Thomas Pennyworth

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you are in a truck (possibly other larger vehicles), you cannot go through the Paleto tunnel toll if in specific areas.

Expected behavior:  The toll should be accessible from any vehicle at any place near it. I found you have to be as far as possible from the actual booth to be able to use the command and get through.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Rent a truck from the yard and head through the tunnel. Be sitting in the middle or left side of the toll. Only works at the far right.

GojZHQk.mp4

Vehicle license plate number*: EBG551II

Edited by Pegasus_
Fixed video link
  • Like 1

Yes з @Pegasus_! It Happens With Me As Well! All Large Big Bulky Vehicles Needs To Be DAmaged Bad To Use The Tolls!

You Also Damage Them At LE If They're Big Because The Command Reach Point Is Too Short When You Try To Sell! It's So Much Damage To The Vehicle And I Am Not Even Kidding!

Edited by Clara

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.