Littlematt214

House burglery

You don't. For now it's so easy to steal everything that's inside if the door is just unlocked. In real life, a high value stash would be probably highly secured and safely enough hidden. Not to mention that someone would spot you or alarms would eventually or right from the break in go off, so you'd have also a very limited time. And the list just goes on... security cameras etc. (for people who have something really valuable in their homes). /lockpick or something like that on a house with no consequences would feel similar to rob an 'abandoned' police cruiser off its gear with a bobby pin. There are far more prioritary, call them 'basic' things to implement before that (for the criminal careers at least).

OK awesome, so if I forget to leave my door locked (which is inevitable) I cant get robbed...I am assuming friends can access my "stash" if I give them keys ?  Also I'm sure its answered elsewhere in the forum but would you happen to know how I obtain shipments of weapons / drugs...do you need to make a faction before this can occur ? 

Thanks for your help I appreciate it .

Ched 

X

Yes, if you forget to leave your door locked you can get robbed, also friends can acces your stash with a key but they need to keep the place locked as well. For shipments you need to cap a turf, which is pretty hard without a solid agreement with the current gangs who run the city or without the manpower. With a turf, wich has 3 small ish territories to capture in order to gain a warehouse, you can later use to import illegal goods using that warehouse. There are currently 2 bugged 'free' turfs that some new players tried to capture as well, but they would be probably controlled by the stronger old and current groups as well if it wasn't for the bug.

• Like 1