amazezzz

Phone | group chats / Camera, Camera Roll

I was thinking and during the time of being a player in the eclipse community on the daily basis (especially for criminals) it was a regular job to text out frequencies, locations, and other types of stuff that’s were individually sent to multiple people. So what if there was a group chat that was implanted  into the texting option of the phone where you can text the same thing to multiple people at the same time, this will make it easier for a lot of people not just criminals but everyone. It would also be really cool if there was a camera, a camera roll and a option to send pictures to other people via the IC phone messages, this would be a very unique and cool feature to see in game. If you have any other ideas about this please comment it down below, I will be editing this every time I think of something new about this same type of idea.

• NAY 8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.