Wazzba

Ban questions

Someone here who has been banned but then become unbanned. How does that process work? how long did you have to wait to get an answer to your ban appeal? From my point of view, I have not done anything wrong and I got proof. But I have now been waiting for several days for another admin.

What I want to come to is. How long did it take for you to get a standing answer. on what will happen.

Edited by Wazzba

Once an admin reviews your appeal, he might ask some questions if need be. If no questions were asked and he gathered enough evidence from different resources, he will make a decision of either keeping the ban or to lift it.

How long does it take? Well, it depends on the punishment. So there's no ETA for a response. Just stay patient. 

Tip: if an admin asks a question, be honest with your answer, lying to an admin is the worst thing that you can do, they know everything. Honesty is key!

Good luck with your appeal.

Thk

For the tip. 

I have a good feeling about my appeal, most bc i didt brake any rule. 
I just want to come back to the vibe at the pier and the fun driving around the city with my friends. 
It littel sad bc i was at 93 k exp and me and my friends had a race too 100 k exp. And then i got banned. But i still think i can come to 100 k first. 

I hope.