Tits

David_Rawls bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 23:40 UTC+2 and also few hours earlier.

Character name: David_Rawls

Issue/bug you are reporting: So few hours ago i was mining oil in the area when i had to log out for a moment, i hid my car in the back of the nearby building and logged out. When i logged back in, /showvehicles showed that my car was standing there but it wasn't. I thought that it got stolen, then i ran to the oil mining area to ask for a ride to LS. Noone was there. I did /report 2 but couple of times but noone answered. So i logged out and logged back in just now, and realised that my car still isn't there even /showvehicles showed that it's there. I called for a cab, text appeared that it has arrived and i should use G to get in, except that i didn't see the driver. I PM'ed him to ask if he saw me, he answered no. Then i ran back to the oil mining area, and again i see noone there even though it's usually crowded at this time. Point is, i can't see no people or vehicles, and also people can't see me. Can someone unglitch me somehow?

Expected behavior:  Could you just please unbug me somehow.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: -

Vehicle license plate number*: K7CQ58TM

Open a /report 2 in game and say "I am possibly dimension bugged".

This issue is also able to be resolved in-game by yourself by visiting an area with a "instance" marker, such as tequi-la-las entrance, or places like the furniture store where it teleports you in and out of an interior. I do not see how this would occur between logins, especially without sending you to a place like the eclipse towers, but this may be your issue. Update us on how it goes 🙂

Thanks for your answer. Very strangly still no answer to /report 2, i am stranded in sandy shores right now, thought i could enter the hospital there. Not sure if it's not enterable or just i don't get any markers. Running all the way to tequi-la-las doesn't seem very doable. Guess i will have to wait until restart and it will fix the problem..