Whitney

The Downtown Cab Company (Dashound and Women Uniform)

Date and time (provide timezone): Always

Character name: Penelope Burnwood

Issue/bug you are reporting: The DCC's Dashound (bus) has a two limits  -  One would be not being able to lock it whilst being inside. Two is not being able to /paytoll when at gates, there's no way to pay it and the toll road wouldn't allow me to work there to open it for myself which is quite annoying and causes a lot of issues (says that I'm on-duty). I believe that it's because the bus is too big.

Women uniform is also bugged, and I believe that it's the same for other factions.

fqjunyf.png

Expected behavior:  No bugs/glitches.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I can't purposefully go on-duty at the moment just to drive around for OOC evidence as it's a rule breach. The mentioned bugs happen at all times and can easily be confirmed.
As for the clothes part, the only thread made that is about this glitch is in the direction of PD, so I had to do a separate one.

Vehicle license plate number*: Random plates (DCC)

Edited by Asterisk

I wanted to add as an ex-DCC worker that the dashound bus is bugged and can confirm this along with many other people. You have to go to the middle of the bus to lock and unlock it, I have no clue what I am talking about but I will try my best to explain myself, basically like all cars you can lock and unlock and any point near the car, I feel there is a range around the average sized car in GTA5 which was implemented onto eclipse. When the dashound was released to DCC it most likely took this same range. Whenever you need to load up a lot of people the driver has to be the last one boarding the bus, this way you can fill 10 people + 1(driver). We never really made a bug report on it as we rarely used it except for events. Would still be a great fix however.