Zackery Wilson

More RP on the beach

The beach is highly forgotten in this city. Tons of Rp can go down there such as official beach parties put together by the event team, fishing competitions, swimming races, addition of food stalls and beachside bars (possible job/player-run buisness opportunities), boat races, atv races....etc

+1 if you agree 

-1 if you disagree

This is actually something that's done a fair amount already. I've seen some events by Downtown Cab Co done there. There's also nothing stopping you, or other people in-character from hosting some events and getting them advertised. I don't think there is anything that needs to be changed in the game for these to happen. 

Your own suggestions of shops setting up stalls, boat races, atv races, swimming races, could all be achievable in-game already I would say.

But, I'm always for more events!

Yeah sure, but with the community divided with the majority being Criminals/Gang Members/ PD/SD/DOC and full legal civilians (no crimes, no illegal firearms etc) being the 20% of our community I doubt someone will have the motivation to host a public party at the beach, because they will get robbed or park illegaly so PD will come and make them leave.

In General, civilians have nothing to do other than work, play poker, drive and fish.  Sure events like these would be great but to be honest it's out of season as it will start snowing in December.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.