Fly

Fly's garbage

I'm not even really sure if this type of thread is allowed, so hopefully this is alright.

I do art and stuff, anything related to GTA V/Eclipse type stuff that I do I'm just going to dump here. Most of it isn't meant for anything, consider them doodles.

If you like the stuff I do, I'm not opposed to doing requests for just about anything you can think of (that includes you, criminals!), but with one important catch: Requests may or may not be done, and if they are, don't expect very fast results. It's all garbage anyway.

Post requests here or feel free to private message me.

Requests that involve your character or specific GTA props, post pictures of your character front and profile or post pictures of the specific prop. If you want your character + custom props/scene try to be as detailed as possible.

Remember, requests can potentially take a very long time to complete, and all depends on how busy I am at my job in RL.

Some of these are much larger resolution than the forums even previews them in, try clicking through them a couple of times to see the full resolutions!

pK9itdU.png

qhfay5i.png

UEiZpAx.png

dyJm57j.png

bULo7xW.png

UVo5Jgq.png

5bwDAYd.png

9nQ29Ch.png

^^( Inspired by the Eclipse LSPD logo, the resemblance is on purpose. Design credit goes to whoever designed the LSPD logo, it's awesome!)^^

Edited by Fly
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2