KonaKealoha

Create Alternative to Mouse Scroll Wheel

I didn't know this was a thing because I have one. But my character has rented out an apartment unit to this person who kept claiming their keys wouldn't work. I find out this is because they cannot scroll down to the lock/unlock option due to using a laptop. I asked in the discord what the alternative was to be able to scroll through the UI options and they said there was no other option. 

I would love to see an alternative option, maybe the arrow keys up and down could be included in the ways to maneuver this menu? 

Just a thought to increase accessibility of the game. 

59 minutes ago, Xoza said:

I believe you can rebind the scroll up/down in your settings and it will comply with that input.

Ahh okay. That makes sense, I will reach out to the person who was having issues. IDK how anyone plays this game without a mouse on a laptop. Would drive me crazy... Thanks! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.