Guest LamonteJennings

RageMP Connection Lost...reconnecting error

Guest LamonteJennings

Everytime I join the server, I see 'Welcome to Eclipse RP', then I see this: https://gyazo.com/1dfebd08e948a3bef86410f5d4470f6a

After this, it always says "RageMP Connection Lost...reconnecting..." It just does this in a loop over and over.

I have tried my home internet, my phone hotspot, and a VPN, all same result. Uninstalled and reinstalled RageMP, verified GTA files. Nothing seems to work.. Any suggestions? It worked fine when I applied and did the quiz, but since I got approved it does this every time I try to join.

Guest LamonteJennings

I managed to get it working one time by opening my social club overlay while connecting and waiting a bit, then closing it, but now I left the server and am trying to rejoin and getting the same issue... Is there a more permenant fix to this besides just messing with my overlay everytime until I get in? I can't seem to get the timing right...