Rukicake

Poker/Bingo Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): happend to me 20/10/2020 (its a common bug which happens every time)

Character name: Rukshan McCoy

Issue/bug you are reporting: Poker Bug aka Bingo Bug

Expected behavior:  So basically when the other party does /startgame 80 percent of the time you just see 2As but you dont actually have 2 A's and every time this happend the expected behaviour is a lost. I personally did like 10 rounds with this bug and i lost all my money due to it and it shows that the cards are not randomized and it automatically gives advantage to other player. Also i would like to make a note when i reported this bug to the other party playing he decided to flip the cards when he got shit cards and claim he got bugged too but when i ask evidence he doesnt provide any . Therefore this bug is abused in many ways.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I was told by the admin to make the following report of the bug in order to help the server developers adress it and also to get my refund. thanks