David A Wesson

c0 while in vehicles

dc'ing in a vehicle and that vehicle being stolen is not RP, in real life I'm not just going to vanish from my vehicle going down the highway then un-vanish to a missing vehicle. Since the c0 issues are never going to get better there should be something implemented that puts a protection on a vehicle for 5 minutes after a dc where the vehicle is locked and not pick able... I just lost a motorcycle a firearm and a GPS because I dc'd and they thief ignored the crash log. this is a dumb issue.

4 minutes ago, Pegasus_ said:

If it happens that your vehicles os stolen fyring a game crash, you can report it with /report 2 and staff will get it back for you.

Nope, that’s incorrect, as 9 times out of 10, the only reason your car would be stolen is if someone is chopping it, I have had the same situation before, and when I called an admin ‘drizzy’ he said that once it’s been chopped, nothing can be done, they can’t even reimburse you, they can’t get it out of mors, they can’t even remove the timer at the very least, I still don’t believe that to this very day. But a simple /admin 1,2,3 or 4 won’t do nothing, unless your car has not already been chopped, and this bug where your game crashes when getting into your vehicle, has been ongoing for at least the very minimum 8 months when I came in, so I doubt it will ever get fixed. The ‘crash report’ section is pretty much only useful for those who have crashed in the middle of an RP situation, and need to notify the other parties.

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ
  • Like 1

Just now, David A Wesson said:

I did report and they said submit evidence and create a forum report. and that was it no other help at all

Yep, admins won’t do nothing, which again, is pathetic, they have recently been given the ability to give you money, so maybe they can at least do that, I know that much for a fact. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.