Hello, my name is Roman, and my suggestion would be that, the cars should have seat belts, if you won't have your seat belt on you will lose more hp than with seat belt on, i don't think that, if you have your seat belt on you won't lose hp at all, i think that it should be less by 75% or something like that. Hope my suggestion was good, byeeee

• Like 2

There's probably going to be an update that increases the damage you recieve during a car crash, seatbelts should be implimented with that. I agree with this suggestion, a command like /seatbelt (/sb) which also puts out an automatic "/me buckles his seatbelt." and "/me unbuckles his seatbelt.".

• Like 3

On 10/4/2017 at 2:10 PM, aon said:

I agree with this suggestion, a command like /seatbelt (/sb) which also puts out an automatic "/me buckles his seatbelt." and "/me unbuckles his seatbelt.".

+1, to exactly this. A simple command like this could add minor RP value, as well as have future value for updates dealing with cars and/or damage taken by them. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.