PrinceBitterbatter

Character Creation Screen issues?

Date and time (provide timezone): 9/12/17 8:46 Central

Character name: Red Harlow

Issue/bug you are reporting: The new improvement to the character creation menu seems to leave out a huge number of Face2's, As well as skin colors and other options. (I.E. John Marshton face base) And when accessing the Facial Surgery menu, it doesn't scroll through options up or down, Even when I'm sure I have the F2 active; Have tried clicking on the menu; Ect.  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: The characte rcreation seems to still need some work, When I take my character Red Harlow into the Surgery menu, since he has John Marshton's Face2 value, He shows a value of -51 (if I remember rightly). Which leads me to believe that a great many values have been cut off, as I can't access that Face2 Value amongst the 22 or so available when creating a new character. 

Is this intentional? Will this be fixed in the future? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.