Sabrina Candace

Can't drop the bag due to a server bug [Fixed on server restart]

Date and time (provide timezone): 20th August, 2020 GMT+8 (3:01pm)

Character name: Sabrina Ortiz

Issue/bug you are reporting: I can no longer drop my bag due to the server recognizing items I dropped prior the server crash that might have been saved. I, with the help of Administrators tried to locate and retrieve the items that is possibly causing the issue but were unsuccessful. I have a strong feeling that it's the bottles I drop (broken ones), like 6 of it then shortly after that same day, server crashed. We tried to get back to the location of the bottles but they have already despawned. Since then, I can no longer drop this bag resulting for my character to be standing at 1 hp, not being able to eat, drink, do animations, crouch or pick up items.

Expected behavior:  By pressing "P" the bag can be dropped

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I have just provided the screenshot to show the server notice/error message of me dropping the bag by pressing "P"

image.thumb.png.8b3f98a8f1d5ce7df886611f897ecd85.png

Edited by Sabrina Candace
  • Like 1