David Reigns

Bugs with clothes #1

Date and time (provide timezone): Doesn't matter.

Character name: David Reigns

Issue/bug you are reporting: There's two different situations of a clothing bug I've found, I will start with this one, when I click "Shirts" nothing seems to show up anymore, it's empty, is it a bug or t happened because of something?

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

rPS1bED.jpg

LthuAjH.jpg

Just thought I'd chip in here for a minute, certain clothing stores do not offer shirts currently, and some tops also have no shirts available to wear underneath.
One of the clothing stores that I know for sure has shirts is the one next to the barber shop near the Los Santos bank. 

WfoxSUq.png

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ItsPazz said:

Just thought I'd chip in here for a minute, certain clothing stores do not offer shirts currently, and some tops also have no shirts available to wear underneath.
One of the clothing stores that I know for sure has shirts is the one next to the barber shop near the Los Santos bank. 

21 minutes ago, David Reigns said:

is it a bug or it happened because of something?

That's why I asked this question on the first place, if it's because of the "you can't wear shirts under certain jackets" then it does make sense.

However, if it's just about visiting another clothes shop, I already thought of that and I did visit 2-3 more clothes shops but then I stopped as it takes a lot of time to do so by foot but it seemed like it's not that.