myrosa2

Can't kidnapp unless they feel like it?

Hi everyone, I am usually not the type to make a forum post like this like so but I felt the need to open up and talk a bit about the state of criminal RP.

I got on my criminal character and me and my friends wanted to do a cop scene. It could even have been something that could of easily landed us in jail. We just wanted to have some fun without breaking any rules. Its at a point that we realized there really isnt much we can do. At this point, we saw a cop that was stationned on the side of the road. We then proceded to lure him on the side of the road behind a small cliff to attempt to rob him. And this is where we fucked up for the first time. I get the point that it is cops baiting but we didn't do any 911 calls. We were simply trying to make a good RP scene and to be honnest, the scene was great other than the 1st rule we broke of course.

The 2nd rule we broke was kidnapping someone without having their consent. I get it we are about 300-500 players on the server every and I cant decide what they RP they do. I understand that but at the same time it removes so much possibilities to criminals. I feel like this rule exists because people care too much about winning. For me at least roleplay isnt about winning every scene and OF COURSE its fun to win but at the end of the day what are you going to remember? The time you got robbed, shaved, stripped of your clothes and left out to die on chiliad or the 10th time you rob someone or treat a patient for the 600th time. What story do you think is going to be better to tell your friends.

To conclude this post, I just want to mention that this is just my opinion on those 2 rules. I 100% support the admins, developpers, moderators but I just felt like sharing my toughts to the rest of the Eclipse community. Do you guys think I am wrong on this or that maybe the rules should be more flex for criminals. Anyways if you have any comments/experiences that could change my mind please let me know of them. 

Have a great rest of your day/night everyone.

@Gekko Yeah, I completly agree with you. Just a simple 30 mins would give enough time to criminal character to have a great scene. I feel like a part of the problem is that there is a very large ammout of criminal scripts but you have huge limitations on the actual RP criminals scenes you can really make. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.