Hamdi

Drug updates

Hello!

I will try to make this short.

All of us know the sudden crash problem of RAGEMP, its an unexpectable event that we can't prevent sadly, we hope that it gets fixed by rage itself.
But, if we find a solution so that the crashes won't interact with our IC game it will be more than perfect!

The heating system in the private drug tables is making the tables heat successively, each drug cooker must be aware about the crashes/server restarts which is pretty annoying. Imagine losing all of your tables/stash/weapons due to a cop who got noticed about 1 table explosion and therefore getting your house raided.

We are talking about a huge loss of a whole house inventory not a simple drug table.

Leaning on the reasoning above, i am suggesting the following:

1. Tables must heat each time you just finish cooking one drug, if you put another drug to cook and you forgot to cool it down it will explode right away in front of your face. That will keep the risk of drug cooking as its an illegal action and also will keep our OOC RAGE crashes away from our IC issues.
  2. This second suggestion is a bit complicated but, really effective, we add an inventory place in the drug tables to hang a bottle of water so it will cool the table automatically and if the bottles get empty the table will explode.

If the game crashes and you have a HDD so you can log back way later and not in time to save your drug tables from being exploded ..

Its really annoying to let OOC issues interact with IC ones, isn't it? I guess its time for a little change.
Also for everyone if there is other issues due to RAGEMP crashes that you think it will be disturbing the roleplay it will be really helpful for our staff team if you suggest them below.

Thanks everyone for paying attention to read this, big thanks to our staff members.

Edited by Hamdi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.