Minta

Logos/Brands/Signs

Am... I hope I will be able to explain myself correctly. 

When I was playing GTA Online (non-roleplay) server, I was able to create my own logo and use it for my MC. I was wondering if there would be a possibility to create logos (on a non GTA source, like photoshop or something) for my company, gang, club or anything like social group or something like that. And then add it to the back of a jacket, or even my car? 

I know I was able to add it on a jacket in that game...

Would help with more difference for the gangs and then people wouldn't be blamed for using specific color or jacket cuz it belongs to the gang. The gangs could make it different using their logos. 

Also, having a logo of your business and adding it on a side of the car sounds also kinda cool. 

I would love to be able to add specific designs on the cars and tune them a bit more. 

Just some ideas. I am not an IT and, in fact, I am bad with computers. So, not sure about possibilities, but I just think it would be cool. 😊