braden

Inventory Icons

New Inventory Icons

I have a simple suggestion, it will not affect anything, it is more of a visual upgrade. I think that the inventory icons for weapons mainly should be updated. As of now, every weapon is just a black case and it looks very plain in my opinion just having a black case with some text for every single weapon with no distinction between the rest of the weapons.

I couldn't imagine this to be hard to implement but then again I am not a developer so I don't have a say. I quickly drafted up something which could indicate what the update would look like:

511211459_InventoryIcons.jpg.318d3117409a26512ac7cc459b9f8f4a.jpg

IGNORE THE 'PAINKILLER' AND 'VOLUME' TEXT

Edited by braden

If you have textures you would like to contribute, I believe all you have to do is create them, make sure they follow a similar look to our current ones, compile then send them to the developers for review and possible implementation.

Terms however may include the following...

• All items must be of your own creation. (for copyright reasons) or of free use license.
  • These items would be considered 'donated'.
  • Once turned over to development, you are authorizing and granting ownership of these pieces.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.