Maserati24

Fear rp = robbers primary weapon

i just dont get it when someone is robbing you and point a gun on you literally you cant do shit but to obey the robber and give what they want which leads to power gaming. honestly having a gun with you as a civilian is completely pointless unless you are going to rob someone or you're in a gang war other than those 2 examples you can't do shit with your gun but just a display or bonus profit to robbers. something needs to adjust when it comes to fear rp because in my understanding fear rp is robbers weapon not their guns. 

33 minutes ago, Maserati24 said:

i just dont get it when someone is robbing you and point a gun on you literally you cant do shit but to obey the robber and give what they want which leads to power gaming. honestly having a gun with you as a civilian is completely pointless unless you are going to rob someone or you're in a gang war other than those 2 examples you can't do shit with your gun but just a display or bonus profit to robbers. something needs to adjust when it comes to fear rp because in my understanding fear rp is robbers weapon not their guns. 

its funny as well to see some robbers cries over fear rp whenever they got clapped by the victim they will literally flood you with /ooc or /b about the fear rp. 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:53 PM, Maserati24 said:

So if IRL someone has a gun to your face and can end your life in half a second, you'll try and grab your gun to fight back? By the time he sees you going for it you'll be dead already.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, MiGz said:

its funny as well to see some robbers cries over fear rp whenever they got clapped by the victim they will literally flood you with /ooc or /b about the fear rp. 

Not that spamming /ooc is fine but breaking rules is way worse than spamming /b 🙂 If you break rules and then call people cry babies, dont be a cry baby when you get banned for it 😄

• Upvote 1

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• If someone goes to rob you with a firearm and puts you under FearRP then you just need to obey what they say out of fear for your character's life. If people decide to go to /b then you can kindly ask them not to and if they use it excessively then report.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder