Cadet

(VIDEO) Lumberjack needs fixing. its even worse now because of the UI.

Date and time (provide timezone): may/29/2020 1600 CST

Character name: Ricky_Suave

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lumberjacking. 

Expected behavior:  same old issue with logs/branches being stuck under the ground, except now its even worse to deal with because of the new UI, you will barely ever be able to get all the loot. i explain further in the video.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: i talk about it and show it all in the video.

• Like 2

Similar thing happened to the Oil mining, don't know about ore mining tho. So basically when you try to pick up the oil you mined you start mining again and can't pick up the oil because both of those actions use the same key '' E ''. Then after some struggling you manage to take the oil and then you have to store it inside your RV, but another problem comes when you try drop the Oil barrel it no longer drops at the exact same location where are you standing, but it just drops way further from your original location and it makes it impossible to organize the barrels in your RV. Sometimes the barrel even CLIPS TROUGH the inside of the RV and you can't pick it up again.

BEFORE THE NEW UI (organized barrels and really clean)

CcFpEcs.jpg

AFTER THE NEW UI (barrels drop randomly and its a complete mess)

mGiwhlC.jpg

Don't know how it is with regular mining but I think it's almost the same.

In short: This new UI system makes me really quit all the jobs that include picking up items.

Edited by Vubey
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Cadet said:

Date and time (provide timezone): may/29/2020 1600 CST

Character name: Ricky_Suave

Issue/bug you are reporting: Lumberjacking. 

Expected behavior:  same old issue with logs/branches being stuck under the ground, except now its even worse to deal with because of the new UI, you will barely ever be able to get all the loot. i explain further in the video.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: i talk about it and show it all in the video.

Fixed in the upcoming patch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.