Colt

Cant login to the gov.eclipse website.

I'm a member of the LSSD to I use the gov website frequently. It usually auto logs in for me but it didn't when I last tried, I went to login and it said my account info wasn't right and went to change my password, when I went to do that I put in my username and email address and never received any email, i'm certain that the information I provided is correct, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks 

15 hours ago, Daquan456 said:

I'm a member of the LSSD to I use the gov website frequently. It usually auto logs in for me but it didn't when I last tried, I went to login and it said my account info wasn't right and went to change my password, when I went to do that I put in my username and email address and never received any email, i'm certain that the information I provided is correct, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks 

If you Recently had your name changed on the forum, your login changes, it is now Fname Lname  with a space inbetween, same password.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.