Njxn

Missing stuff

Account name: Njxn

Character name: Derick_Chan

Issue/bug you are reporting: missing stuff

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

I am on holiday and have a 72 hour ban anyway however when I check the game pane I see I am missing 20,000$ and one of my cars is not showing up. I had 40-something-k bank balance and a Bati motorcycle up for sale for 55k and a manchez+Warrener which were not for sale however I go to the game panel today to see this (please see attached photo) any help?

IMG_0678.PNG

10 hours ago, Njxn said:

Account name: Njxn

Character name: Derick_Chan

Issue/bug you are reporting: missing stuff

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

I am on holiday and have a 72 hour ban anyway however when I check the game pane I see I am missing 20,000$ and one of my cars is not showing up. I had 40-something-k bank balance and a Bati motorcycle up for sale for 55k and a manchez+Warrener which were not for sale however I go to the game panel today to see this (please see attached photo) any help?

IMG_0678.PNG

Your bank and salary were wiped after you got banned, since there wasn't enough money to cover everything, the Warrener got deleted too.

Server Rules

Macroing is the act of using third-party software or hardware enhancements that enable the player to
perform automated actions. Macroing to perform activities for a financial benefit or to circumvent the AFK
script is a bannable offence. All property and experience gained through macroing will be revoked.