LanternMyWilly

Mors Insurance bug

Account name: LanternMyWilly

Character name: Barry_Winkers

Issue/bug you are reporting: Revived car spawned across the map

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

So basically I went to Mors Insurance to get my car back and as usual I paid the 300.
When I didn't find my car I used the /showvehicles command which showed my vehicle at Paleto Bay.
I didn't see any reports of this issue yet so here you go.

2 hours ago, LanternMyWilly said:

Account name: LanternMyWilly

Character name: Barry_Winkers

Issue/bug you are reporting: Revived car spawned across the map

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

So basically I went to Mors Insurance to get my car back and as usual I paid the 300.
When I didn't find my car I used the /showvehicles command which showed my vehicle at Paleto Bay.
I didn't see any reports of this issue yet so here you go.

What's the plate number of the vehicle?

I am having the same bug. My Schafter V12 is invisible, I've had admins (DutchProjectz) Kill my vehicle and revive it and nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot of how I see my vehicle with people in it (You can see above his head it says turns on engine, but hes invisible and not in a car). When I run through where the car is supposed to be on my end, people say that i run to and and just warp through. I've checked my game files with OpenIV and the Schafter model is there, and I recently verified my game integrity, So I know its not my end. I've tried relogging, restarting GTMP, restarting my computer, and nothing works. The thing is, it's only the Schafter V12, as my other vehicles spawn just fine my dukes is in the picture and i'm able to get in it, and I can also spawn my BMX and compact Blista, just not the Schafter.

schafterinvis.png