Pinkyyyy

Prison Overhaul.

Yes. i am aware prison is an awful place, and should be dreaded and should not be joyful by any means, it is a punishment. However in my experience, i am noticing nearly everyone i talk to is AFK and the ones that are not, want to start a fight and kill me because they are bored. I will give a list of a few things i think you should add to spice it up a lot, and make it worth staying online for your jailtime.

Idea 1 - Poker Table

You should be able to play poker with stamps, and not have such a massive buy-in price, i have barely ever seen one person use that table for the reason that the price is a lot for prison and also barely anyone plays it? So i think there should be a 150 Stamp buy in. and you can gamble with the stamps you acquire from mining.

Idea 2 - Mining

At the moment mining is literally pointless, you could spend about an hour mining away and you will take off literally 3 minutes off your sentence, i think mining should definitely be more useful and take off your sentence time, because i feel like if your willing to work and spend more time in RP in prison, making it enjoyable for other players then you deserve to have less of a sentence, So as it stands its currently: 100 Stamps = 10 seconds / Which should be changed to 100 Stamps = 30 or 50 seconds instead.

Idea 3 - Payphones

Make use of the payphones attached to the wall inside, Give them the ability to call numbers players know off by heart instead of a phone book, and also cancel calls to EMS and POLICE to avoid trolling

Idea 4 - Entertainment

My final idea, is just scatter little interactive things about, like the slot machine in Tequila-la and stuff like that to keep people active, and i understand its a prison and shouldnt be a country club, but it would definitely improve prison and keep people more active inside of it.

If you got this far thanks for reading lol, leave a like if you agree.

• Like 2

+1 I believe that prison RP is lacking entirely. The new additions of mining, poker, stamps, etc. were developed and never looked at again (at least what it feels like). I have a crim character in prison for 3+ hours and haven't logged on for months due to the lack of stuff to do. I also believe that DOC should have more things to do aside from waiting for criminal intakes. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.