Tim Cinnamon

Thanks a lot

I hope your brother will become better over time. 🙂

Roleplay is a two sided sword. It can be really healthy, but also not so healthy, as your brother probably experienced.

Your brother is not alone though. Many people experienced the same faiths with similar lasting issues, here on Eclipse.

What I have seen so far, people who got similar issues and had to sadly leave, became a lot healthier after, because roleplay can be quite a drug, where you want more and more.

That can be with any game or community really.

Addiction can become a serious issue and it is hard to let go, but sometimes it's a lot better, to find different ways, to find own happiness again.

Look at me: I achieved everything I wanted from Eclipse and I am barely playing anymore, but that is okay, because I found myself again.

I wish your brother and yourself, just the best. ❤️

Edited by Commander783
  • Like 1