Angel Ceez

License Plate # Display in /checkparkingpay

As mechanics and PD tow vehicles sometimes we run into the no license plate displayed thing where there is no physical plate displayed on the vehicle so we would check parking pay in hopes that there would be one on it displaying the license plate number. My solution is when use /checkparkingpay command it would display parking pay if any; but it would also display the vehicles license plate number if there is no parking pay. Example; so if I can’t see a license plate and there is no parking pay when I use /checkparkingpay it would display the license plate number regardless. This would help with not bugging PD to scan the plates. It’s non rp for a vehicle to completely hide their plate just to avoid being towed and to make a combo of O’s and 0’s to further this issue, this would also be a GREAT help when towing bikes which the majority don’t have plates displayed. This fix would serve like an always observable vin number on the vehicle which all vehicle have displayed irl. Let me know if this has been previously requested and I would love to read your feedback below! Thanks for reading!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.