Weecey

Lack Of Efficiency In Reports & Appeals

Just a quick one from me, i have noticed in recent time that the time in which it is taking to conclude a report and more specific, Punishment Appeals. Is very long. Luckily for myself, I have never been in a position where i have needed to use the appeals section of the forum, but i check both very regularly, as i just like to keep up to date in the community. In Punishment appeals, i have seen many reports needing confirmation from a Head Admin and in some instances, people have been waiting almost a month for the final verdict on their appeals. 

I obviously understand that the staff team are busy with many things regarding ECRP. But i feel even though these people are in the wrong, they still deserve the quickest result that they can provide. This could be resolved with something as simple as a new system, where if no head admin responds within 7 Days of the initial admin replying. The report gets concluded dependent on the previous senior admins say so. 

Again, i understand that there is a lot to do, but i just thought i would shed light on the situation as a player who endorses in the community, and maybe create a bit more alertness to the situation. 

• Like 3

Hello, as I replied to your message, we are comfortable with the response times on appeals right now.

Some situations are more controversial than others, some situations are larger than others et cetera, there's plenty of reasons that prompts further deliberation with other Senior Staff. Just because an appeal is pending a Head Administrator, it does not necessarily mean that it's not an appeal that requires further discussion. 

With that being said, I'll go ahead and archive this.

Thank you,
- Osborn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.