Vubey

Powergaming

Since I joined the server this was the only rule that was ruining my RP experience. I just can't stand when people are relying on injury scrip and ignoring their injury's. Like people just don't care and so many people got used to it that they think this is not a rule break anymore. 

The most common example for this would be getting ran over by a fast moving vehicle. Like everytime someone gets hit by a car they just hope that they are not injured by the script and if they are not they just stand up and start sprinting around like nothing happened. And even if they ARE injured by the script they just start speaking on the radio non stop with normal voice like they didn't even get hit/shot. I even remember there was an Eclipse Quiz with very similar situation, but now people are just actually ignoring this rule and you can say this rule doesn't exist anymore. Also there are more examples about Powergaming rule being broken, like: Crashing into walls with a fast moving vehicle, getting rammed multiple times by a heavy vehicle or even flipping down the hill in a car. I have seen so many times of people breaking this rule in these exact situations I mentioned above.

What if you are in an active shootout or something similar and get badly injured but not injured by the script? Do you just lay on the ground and do nothing while theres an active RP scenario around you? Ofcourse not, but it would also depend on how hardly get injured. If you like get shot multiple times but not injured by the script you would still continue the active RP situation and when its finished then you should go to the hospital and roleplay your injury's in the hospital. But if you get ran over by a fast moving vehicle and luckily don't get injured by the script, you SHOULD still roleplay that you are hardly injured and lay on the ground until someone helps you.

I even reported some people of them breaking the Powergaming rule and the funny part was, that the admins taking the report thought it was not that serious and they denied the report or gave a small warning to the person being reported. I would just love if the Powergaming rule became strict and people started to look at it more serious, because right now in my opinion the Powergaming rule doesn't even exist and is a total joke in this server.

Edited by Vubey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.