G31M3R

Cannot enter vehicles as passenger

I joined Eclipse earlier today, and was able to complete drivers tests ok. The issue was that when I attempted to get into a taxi (and later on I found out any other cars) G would not work. I removed all bindings to G from stock GTA, and reinstalled GTAMP and restarted multiple times, but still nothing.

15 hours ago, G31M3R said:

I joined Eclipse earlier today, and was able to complete drivers tests ok. The issue was that when I attempted to get into a taxi (and later on I found out any other cars) G would not work. I removed all bindings to G from stock GTA, and reinstalled GTAMP and restarted multiple times, but still nothing.

If a car is locked, you won't be able to get in. Have you tried using G on a CityBee car that you've spawned yourself?

Ok, car was unlocked, have tried with a taxi. As for controller, just unplugged my controller's receiver even though it wasn't on and will try now

Yeah, just tried with my own vehicle and without controller plugged in and still won't work

1 hour ago, G31M3R said:

Ok, car was unlocked, have tried with a taxi. As for controller, just unplugged my controller's receiver even though it wasn't on and will try now

Yeah, just tried with my own vehicle and without controller plugged in and still won't work

I'm afraid I don't know how to help you. This is a client issue so you should try asking for help at GT:MP Discord or forums, if you do find a solution, please post it here, for those who may encounter the same problem.