Amaim

Server Custom Buildings never load

Issue Being Reported: 

Few days ago I had an issue with RageMP which led me to reinstalling it which led to me having to re-download the server files. An issue appeared which is any SERVER CUSTOM BUILDINGS are never loaded for me. (like SD's external garage building, SD's helipad, SD's locker room, etc..) (note that not loading means it stays unloaded all the time)

I am in the right dimension as I had many dimension resets by an admin which didn't change anything.

I can interact with gates, UI's, etc..

I tried reinstalling the server files (by deleting the client resources server folder) several times but every time the same issue occurs.

I tried reinstalling RageMP several times but still nothing changed and the same issue occurs.

RageMP is added as an exception to my Firewall & I don't use an antivirus.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2/2/2020 12:23 PM (UTC) (Time & Date doesn't matter)

Your characters name: Oliver_Bennett

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: 

20200202022026_1.thumb.jpg.fc192ec2d8cfa6ba20bc2599d768cbe0.jpg
20200202022036-1.jpg
20200202022134-1.jpg
20200202022144-1.jpg

Edited by Amaim