thiggins19

Change Animation

So this suggestion comes from a result of a bit of RP that occurred yesterday to me at the Derby event. My PC has problems occasionally where when too many people on Eclipse are in one spot, if I go to type, unlock a car, so forth none if it shows up buy my character enters the animation. Yesterday I tried to unlock my car and got stuck in the unlocking animation for about 30 minutes and cops were going to arrest me, until an admin I contacted voided the situation and physically had to kick me from server due to bug and then teleport me to Los Santos Police Department where I then had to sit for 3 minutes waiting for all my inputs to catch up from the event, because of light of this I would like to see a different animation for unlocking/locking a car and pick locking a car. It makes no sense that when I go to unlock/lock my car that it is the same animation as when I got to bobby pin a car open.

TLDR: Change the unlock/lock animation of cars so that its different from picklocking as realistically, they SHOULD look different.

9 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

When you have this problem try to use different anim its because you spam to much one and than you get suck like if you are unlocking your car and your anim just stop use /anim foldarms for exp and stop that Anim with CTRL +0 if I’m not wrong and this should help I have this problem all the time 

My issue isn't being stuck in the animation, its my game not recognizing inputs. So even if I did another animation, it would take about 10-15 minutes for it to register in-game when there is over 100+ people and their cars next to me. I know of the bug, but this isn't what I suggested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.