StarLopez2k

Star Lopez

My name is star lopez
i'm nineteen, i'm from the bronx! castle hill represent! 
my mom was known around town for always chasing the grimest of men
in new york, my father was a former hitter for the ballaz, 
but he tried to go straight after making enough money to buy his dream;
a liquor store. i was always fighting and hard headed. ever since i could remember, i mean, i looked like jlo, but i fought like a damn
WWE wrestler or something i mean i was checking bitches left and right daily!!!!
until one day my cousin introduced me to guns, and that's the
day i stopped fighting and started getting money! i was robbing everyone i thought i could get away with, until one day i robbed a teacher by accident, the bitch taught me algebra and i robbed her, of course she knew me, went to the cops and told, luckily i was only 14, and i was able to get out after 3 years.
i left my violent ways behind me when i got pregnant with my
man, Stunna's baby, and moved to Los Santos to live with my cousin
jodi whittle and raise my daughter in a proper environment. My cousin raised her 3 sons to be really upstanding men and i wanted that for my daughter, i thought los santos would be the perfect oppurtunity to change my life around and reconnect with my family on the west coast!

everything was good, i mean we had a nice place in south los santos (davis to be exact) until the money my man was sending me from castle hill stopped coming, that's when i heard he had a new family and a pregnant girl waiting on him to get out of jail. i got so mad, i thought about the first thing i could do to get back at him, so i starting stripping. at first i didn't really wanna dance rather than look for a sleazy new boyfriend, but once the money starting coming in like my old crimey days! you couldn't get me off the pole!

after a fight with a girl named venus (she straight VIOLATED me)
i was kicked out of the only legal strip joint in all of los santos, so i hit up my friend eve ghandari to get into pimping, and so i rounded some hoes up and started selling that punani! yes, i'm a lady, and i'm a pimp. i'm also a lady mack. so whenever u hear the name star lopez! remember! star lopez, got them hoes yes! i love gold rings, suv's, funk music, and making money!

GTA5_2019-12-18_03-45-20.png

Edited by StarLopez2k