Brradurito

House bug issue

Date and time (provide timezone): June 8th 2019 - EST

Character name:  Tony Chong

Issue/bug you are reporting: so me and my brother own two building by each other with two outside garages multiple apartments also and we own them all so the issue is no one can do /accessdoor for the garages we have remove permission regave them we have removed the building and rebuilt  it completely and its still glitched thats just one bug in our area the next is i own my own apt at the door i do /addpropertypermission Pablo_Cross Buildpermission and it says i don't have management access to my door  but then my brother pablo cross walks to my door and he can add and remove it and add other he can also walk to another door owned by our close friend who we gave a apt to and he also has access to do the same even though he doesnt own it

Expected behavior:  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: i dont have evidence but i can get it if needed

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Brradurito

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.