MultiFrapser

Spawn your vehicle when crashing

Hello. I would like to suggest something that might or might not be hard to implement. But if you're for example doing the simple courier job and crash all suddenly, then you'd have like 2-5 minutes time to relog back to the game and have your last used car spawn there, just imagine of you're far from the city and your game crashes. Maybe after 2-5 minutes the vehicle would despawn and you would be on your own from there on to get to your vehicle.

Hello. I would like to suggest something that might or might not be hard to implement. But if you're for example doing the simple courier job and crash all suddenly, then you'd have like 2-5 minutes time to relog back to the game and have your last used car spawn there, just imagine of you're far from the city and your game crashes. Maybe after 2-5 minutes the vehicle would despawn and you would be on your own from there on to get to your vehicle.

As far as I know, Job vehicles currently do not de-spawn right after a crash, If you get back in fast enough after a crash, your vehicle will still be there. I guess you could suggest that the time it takes for the vehicle to de-spawn should be increased.

As far as I know, Job vehicles currently do not de-spawn right after a crash, If you get back in fast enough after a crash, your vehicle will still be there. I guess you could suggest that the time it takes for the vehicle to de-spawn should be increased.

Well for me personally when I connect as fast as possible (1-2 minutes) it isnt there anymore so yeah if this has already been implemented so I hope they would extend that timer in that case.

• Upvote 1