Guest Papa Parmesan

Can't download Server Packs

Guest Papa Parmesan

Hello,

I'm trying to join Eclipse RP, when I go to direct connect for the server through Rage Multiplayer, it drops me into a lobby and begins downloading the packs required for the server.

However it never actually downloads them, the icon spins and it stays at 0 even though I have a decent internet connection.  Is there a possible way to download all of these through another way before actually accessing the server or is their a fix to this? I really want to rp as my friends talk highly of this and it seems I'm just stuck

1 hour ago, Emulsify said:

Hey, put this into your client resources folder in your rage mp folder. This should then skip the download. https://mega.nz/#F!g9YTwa4I!HpLOcDqYSg6glBiRs0SXaA

On a side note please keep in mind the correct format that is linked below for the future. 🙂

Welcome to Eclipse RP too.

Pending archive.

Hi, I have the same issue again.

Downloaded the resources from the link above but now when I enter the game, it still has to download one resource and it stucks from the beginning at 0/1, can you try to archive again? looks like something is missing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.