GivviSdH

Only able to launch RP [Solved]

[SOLVED] - Closing off the original Rockstar Launcher (completely closing), and opening it again, forces it back to the original servers. Once RageMP has been launched, even the Rockstar launcher launches to the game to RP servers, but once logged off from the launcher closing it, and reopening and logging in, it launches to Rockstar GTA V servers

Good morning everyone,

I am new to the RP community, and while I am waiting for approval on my character, I would at least like to play GTA Online, but since I launched into the RP server, I am unable to launch back into the original RP servers. When I installed the Rage client, I made a copy of my GTA game, and pointed the Rage launcher to the copy of the game, but it (obviously) seems that something else got changes somewhere that forces the game to launch into the Eclipse server. No matter where I launch from, whether from the new Rockstar launcher, or even using my GTA V exe file in the original copy, the game "boots" into RageMP.

Does anybody know where/how I can change it to launch into the original Rockstar servers (I've checked %appdata% as well as My Docs), and cannot find any specific file that points to the Rockstar servers, so not sure how it determines where it should point.

Thank you very much.

Joe Mah

[SOLVED] - Closing off the original Rockstar Launcher (completely closing), and opening it again, forces it back to the original servers. Once RageMP has been launched, even the Rockstar launcher launches to the game to RP servers, but once logged off from the launcher closing it, and reopening and logging in, it launches to Rockstar GTA V servers

Edited by GivviSdH
Resolved

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.