fabian brown

robbing a store

Hey Fabian. You need to have at least 2 players.

To initiate the robbery, both of the players needs to be inside the store by the clerk. One of you simply needs to aim your gun at the clerk while the other one takes the money. The command to take the money should be /grabcash but it's also a high possibility that it's automated (not entirely sure).

In order to stop grabbing money, you will want to type /stopgrabcash.

Happy robbing!

Hey Fabian. You need to have at least 2 players.

To initiate the robbery, both of the players needs to be inside the store by the clerk. One of you simply needs to aim your gun at the clerk while the other one takes the money. The command to take the money should be /grabcash but it's also a high possibility that it's automated (not entirely sure).

In order to stop grabbing money, you will want to type /stopgrabcash.

Happy robbing!

I would much prefer to be able to do it solo, I thought that's how it worked til now but now I'm sad.

Please gib solo robberies, I need to be able to be a solo criminal, otherwise I really have no interest in playing because building relationships with players right now isn't easy without any stability.

Not to mention even if the server was stable, solo robberies just make sense.

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1