Tokzul

NEW TO RP

Hey all, my name is Stevie Block and I just arrived in Los Santos and would love for someone to show me the ropes.  I am a former member of the Angels of Death in Liberty City and am looking for the RIGHT crew to hang with.  I also have my kid brother that will be tagging along as well.  HMU!

Thanks,

Stevie Block

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm Stevie Block's adopted brother, Shane Mortson! After my parents where killed in the China Town Wars, his parents adopted me. I was only 15 at the time roaming the streets and stealing from stores to feed myself. Until I was caught on a camera and the cops were called. I was forced to live in a foster home. I was only in the foster home for a couple months before Alice and Ray Block adopted me. I grew up in Vice City. And now my brother and I are moving to Los Santos.

Edited by Shanesshaner
  • Like 1