aqlvin

Former SAMP Roleplayer and Mapper

Hello everyone,

My name is Alvin, I come from Romania and I am 25.

I am an ex SAMP Heavy Roleplayer, also a former mapper for a SAMP Heavy RP server, never played heavy RP on GTA V, just found this heavy RP server which seems to be epic and I am about to give a try. 

I hope we will have good times IG. I currently have no good idea what should I be IC. I am thinking to roleplay an immigrant which recently moved in Los Santos and searching for a better life.

Looking forward to make also new OOC Friends 😁

See you IG !!!

I remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

Edited by aqlvin

16 minutes ago, aqlvin said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Alvin, I come from Romania and I am 25.

I am an ex SAMP Heavy Roleplayer, also a former mapper for a SAMP Heavy RP server, never played heavy RP on GTA V, just found this heavy RP server which seems to be epic and I am about to give a try. 

I hope we will have good times IG. I currently have no good idea what should I be IC. I am thinking to roleplay an immigrant which recently moved in Los Santos and searching for a better life.

Looking forward to make also new OOC Friends 😁

See you IG !!!

I remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

Do you happen to play from LSRP? Haha. Hi man!  Welcome! There's a lot of opportunities as a mapper such as yourself in this community. We have a really good furniture system 😄 

23 minutes ago, Umbracato said:

Do you happen to play from LSRP? Haha. Hi man!  Welcome! There's a lot of opportunities as a mapper such as yourself in this community. We have a really good furniture system 😄 

Hi, I used to play LSRP also, can't wait to see that mapping system. 😁😁

Edited by aqlvin

I encounter the first issue, attempted to join the server in order to complete the quiz but it stucks at loading the resources. Exactly it stucks at 313/314 and the game freezes and crashes after ~ 1 minute. Found in FAQ that I have to delete the folder from RAGEMP/client_resources, did so and attempted again but still freezing at resource 313 from 314 and then it crashes. Also in the same FAQ regarding this issue was mentioned to replace the client_resources with the most recent client resources of Eclipse RP but it does not say how / there is no download source with the latest eclipse client resources in order to avoid the download in game.

EDIT: this has been resolved, submitted the quiz IG, can't wait to play.

Edited by aqlvin