viljop

Email verification not going through even after contacting web developer

Issue Being Reported: Not receiving email verification when trying to log in panel or in game

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 18.08.2019 - 20.08.2019

Your characters name: Teresa Addison and Virgilio Baldovinetti (I was able to access my characters before it made me unverified)

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Mikex was able to fix it, temporarily atleast, I was able to see my Panel. When I refreshed the page, it gave me a message (This is copy pasted from Discord)> "You are currently unverified.. Please check your email for the verification steps." - Two days ago I was able to see my two characters and their money and playtime etc etc when mikex helped me access the panel again, but after refreshing the page after 15 minutes, it states that I am unverified. And when I am trying to login in-game, it tells me "Please verify your location(Check email)" or something like that. I haven't received any email in my inbox, or Spam. I did what was in Pinned messages, I tried both fixes, even the one where I try to register with exact same information as my current account, still no luck whatsoever.

eclipserpcharacters.png

Edited by viljop