Oquizzle

Changing email

I hope I can post this here. I'm having issues verifying my account making me unable to log into the server. Each time I try to log in it says I'm getting an email sent to me with further information to help me out. It also gives me a google authenticator box but the website always says the code is invalid. I don't understand and I just want to play the game without making a new account, and re applying. If I have to so be it but I would prefer to not resorting to that.

Hey there @Oquizzle, to verify your account you will need to click on the link that is sent in the email. Once you click it, it will send you back to the panel asking you for the code again. Once this shows refresh the page and it should be verified now. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again with another link sent on another email. 
On a side note please use the correct format next time.