WhopperWithSeeesYT

RageMP Technical Support - OOC

Issue Being Reported: ragemp_v folder disappears when putting folder inside the extracted folder. When starting GTA V Ragemp doesn't load and only singleplayer and online appears. I have tried everything to try fixing it, reinstalling RageMP, but it keeps coming with the message that " Windows cannot find " ragemp_v.exe " Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. (Picture of this message is at " evidence section " 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 13:45 GMT+2

Your characters name: Jeffrey Anderson

Other player(s) involved: 

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: http://prntscr.com/okcxwl

1153323517_ragemp_vdisappears.gif.6dcfbd74f5739c53b295b75346e795cc.gif

Edited by WhopperWithSeeesYT

1 minute ago, damen57 said:

It's probably anti virus software if I had to guess.   Check your anti virus logs

Yes probably, i installed a anti virus program and it's working for now, but had to do several attempts of login to finally make it. But it may not open again tomorrow so i would like to have as many tips as possible. Thank you for your response.

I had the same problem when I started playing, I use trend micro maximum security for anti virus. I think @damen57 is on the money,  it took me several attempts to have the program added to the trusted list after a lot of frustration and failed attempts.

Once I got it on my anti virus trusted list I haven't encountered the problem again. If you struggle getting it on your anti virus trusted list try running it as administrator.