Junkfood

Can't remove a furniture piece

Date and time (provide timezone):  22-07-2019 02:23 CEST

Character name:  Darion Rueb

Issue/bug you are reporting: So I bought two houses next to each other. I can remove exterior furniture from the first house. However, furniture placed under house number 2 won't respond to /removefurniture. I am aware you need to relog to see the visual update and such. However, the command is simply unresponsive for the items placed under the second exterior building 'count'. After relogging the couch would be gone, the carpet and the floating lamp however are still there, non-removeable.  

I'm guessing it has something to do with the radius building, you can build 10/11 items from the exterior building menu from house number 1, and another 10-11 from house number two. Given if you are a little bit further away from the first house building radius. However, when I try to remove stuff from the house number 2 exterior count, it won't respond, since it probably counts me in the house number 1 building, which isn't the same category as the beer sign and the carpet. However, when I move to the radius in which the exterior building of house number two comes into play, I'm out of the regular /removefurniture range, so it's also unresponsive. 

The couch is one of the first items I placed, and thus is responsive since it's under the 'main'  building so to say. Hope all this makes sense, it was rather weird to figure out how it exactly works.

Expected behavior:  The item should be removed after typing /removefurniture, just like the other pieces do. I kinda feel bad for leaving a floating beer sign in the air now, but I cant do anything about it 😞

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://streamable.com/nhoc5  https://imgur.com/a/u21nVoS

Edited by Doey