Trall

Harvey Walton

Hello my name is Harvey Walton, I am a Private Investigator, brought up and raised in the United Kingdom. At the age of 21 I decided to quit my job as a simple office worker and decided to move from my country and began my life in Los Santos. At first life was hard for me and I struggled to find a job and was stuck living in my car. Miserable, homeless and poor I began falling into the wrong crowd of people I  ended up being convicted of a felony more specifically attempted murder of a government official. Whilst imprisoned, I pondered at the possible jobs upon my release and with the inspiration from the TV in my cell an advertisement for Bayview Investigators appeared and inspired me to start my career as an investigator. My criminal record did not harm my chances and in fact helped me as I knew the mindset of a criminal.

Attached bellow is my official Private Investigator License.

If you wish for my services please contact me via my phone #3204074.

I respond to all inquires.

pi.jpg

• PogU 1