iAMSquanchy

Hi I'm Squanchy (Ricky Spanish)

Hello there everyone, I'm squanchy and Ive been playing RP servers for quite some time, good friend recommended this server to me and It seems very fun! Glad to be a part of the community! Anyone here play any SAMP? Used to play alot when I was younger, used to go by Xibit lol. Playing RP has always been a big hobby of mine, I first taste of anything genuinely RP was Ultima Online, Then Everquest. I do still play a bit of DND now but kind of want something a bit different in the sense of environment. Played on a few other bunk servers and unfortunately the RP just wasn't there for me.  

• Like 1

Hola!!

Cool to see friends recommended you this server! I hope they sent you their codes aswell so they get somethign in return 😄I actually never really heared of those games you mentioned, but seems like you played a lot of different games. 
Hopefully we meet each other soon IC!

-Yputi

• Like 1