Pegasus_

Thomas Pennyworth

So, you've heard about me? No? Well, then, listen up.

Our story, well, my story, begin back in 1991. I was born on the small island of Jersey, between the UK and France, to Irish and Scandinavian parents. They were both in the military, Army and Special Forces, respectively. SInce they had to move around a lot for work, I got to live in a lot of different places and go to different international schools. They were all contracted by the military though, so the teachers were kinda strict, but still okay. We were taught discipline, good manners, everything you should be taught in school. Living all over the world was difficult sometimes, since I had to make new friends and then leave them not long after, but since the other kids had military parents too, at least I wasn't alone in that.

When I started High School, I decided to move back to Jersey and stay there while I finished school. It was quite a boring time, as I didn't have much to do, since my parents where still all around the world. I used my time doing extracurricular activities, like learn other languages and doing sports.

After I finished High School, I didn't know what I really wanted to do. So I followed in my parents footsteps and enrolled in the British Royal Air Force at age 17, forging my way in as I was still too young. And it was the best decision I've ever made. I fit right in, roaming freely in the sky. I quickly moved up in the ranks, and after a few years I was heading my own squadron. But after about 8 years in the RAF, I discovered something bad: my superior had corrupted most of my squadron, and they had been using our trainings and missions abroad to smuggles various items, like drugs, and weapons, and illegal tech. When I found out, I confronted him and gave him a chance to come clean, but instead, he and the squadron set me up, ending with me getting discharged.

So, withouth anything to show for it, I left RAF behind, got the first flight to Los Santos, and here I am. I came here mid-may, with nothing but the clothes on my back, and I've been hard at work ever since. I started out as a trucker down at the yard, driving cargo around the city and northern county, the loneliness and beautiful scenery surroundings reminding me of the freedom flying a plane through the sky had given me. But soon, the job got boring with only going back and forth between the city and Paleto, and no team to work with. So I started looking for other paths. A week after, I had applied at the Downtown Cab Company, and shortly started working as a trainee there. I quickly moved up the ranks, and after nearly two months, I can now call myself Assistant Manager. When I'm not driving the everyday man and woman to and from whereever in the San Andreas, I've been exploring the city and northern county, buying up real estate, and making my own future.

So, that's the story for now. Watch out Los Santos, I'm here for good.

- T. Pennyworth

• Like 2

Diary,

I haven't done one of these before, but hopefully it's not all bad.

So, it's been a few years since I came to Los Santos. Life here is... up and down. Mostly up though, luckily.

I got the job at DCC that I wanted when trucking became more job than joy. I worked hard for the first year, and then it all took off. I got taken on as an assistant manager pretty quickly, and helped the team strive for the best at DCC with training the new drivers and making sure everyone were doing great and happy with the company. And now I have recently been promoted to general manager, after Jason stepped up as interim-COO and Charlie as interim-CEO while the government is having interviews with applicants.

The last few days has been kinda hectic though. We're reorganising with new divisions and moving our entire document database to another server. And then there's been some issues and situations with employees, which, luckily, was kinda resolved after several long conversations. Hope it holds up, I can't deal with anymore of that right now..

The MC that I joined a few weeks ago, Lost Santos MC, has also had some rough times. We tried opening up the club that the VP owns, Cascade, but it got hit hard by some gang for some reason. I think we're hitting a rough patch right now, but I think we'll pull through. I've only been here a short time, and still just a Prospect, but it looks like a family I'll stay with for a long time.

18/01/2020

• Like 1

Diary,

It's been nearly two weeks since last time I wrote, but it happens. Time flies.

The MC has completely parted ways with the former VP. Apparently the shoot-out at Cascade was not directed at the MC, but instead at the VP himself. But that's a finished chapter now.

We had a meeting the other night, to discuss a few things. Firstly, we got a new prospect in, and we agreed to open up the Paleto club shortly. Then I suggested we start a treasury, for club expenses that we could donate to. Even made banking logs and everything, and talked to Lucas about it. But the other members didn't seem to understand it and didn't want us to have one now. Ridiculous.

In DCC news, we got a new CEO! Castillo was appointed by the government, which we're all thankful for! If it had been an outsider, who knows what hell would've reigned over us.

22/1/2020

• Like 1

Diary,

I always forget to write here.

But I haven't quite felt myself recently. I feel I've been distanced from both work and friends but also from myself.

I previously thought I had a chance at something, but someone else came and took it from me instead. Even surrounded by friends, I am still alone in this city.

It's been hectic the last 6 months. I've been settling in to the role as general manager at DCC, but it still doesn't feel quite right. Might just be time I need.

Made another push to get a bank account started for the MC, which they all agreed on this time, luckily. We've had a few openings of the club in Paleto in the last couple of months, and it has been nothing short of success. The first night we opened with a moderate profit after everything was paid off, but at the second opening that was more than trippled. Safe to say that the MC is flourishing in this new business, and we are more alive than ever!

Also working on setting up a rental business. I've been renting out my houses the last few months as well, making some easy money by it. I was looking at a property to build a motel in, and talked with the owner and placed an offer. Next day, I hear from the new owner that he bought it for way under my bid, with no notice. Talk about getting screwed. Well, still gonna look for a place where I can build to expand my vision. Gonna take some time. But luckily that's all I have.

4/3/2020

• Like 2