Philo

Mining bug when mining ores then opening crate inventory

Date and time (provide timezone):  7/3/2019

Character name: Oboobwe Kwananza

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you're in the middle of mining an ore and the progress bar is up on the screen for mining that ore if you press I over a crate it overrides that progress bar making it disappear then getting inside the crates inventory. After that you're left stuck with the pickaxe in your hand not going away. NOTHING fixes it but a restart

Expected behavior:  Pressing I to open crate inventory should say that there is an active action or something that will not allow yourself to open the crate inventory so it opens your personal inventory instead.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 1) Start mining with a crate under you

2) before the mining ore progress bar runs out press I

3) Enjoy having your mining tool stuck to your hands disallowing you to carry your crate or mine anymore until you restart your game.